The best Valentine’s gifts for your special someone14 February: Valentine’s Day. It’s the perfect day to show your special someone just how much they mean to you and how much you love them. It’s also the perfect moment for those with a secret crush to reveal themselves and their feelings. In short, 14 February is internationally recognised as the day of love! Let’s celebrate!
Should you give a gift on Valentine’s Day?The fact that you’re reading this, shows you’re thinking about giving someone a gift. We may be a little biased, but we think it’s a great idea. It doesn’t have to be an expensive gift, it’s just about showing your partner, crush or bestie how much they mean to you. The love isn’t in the gift itself, it’s in showing them that you’ve taken the time to show it in a special way. Receiving a gift for Valentine’s Day will make the recipient feel wonderful and valued, who wouldn’t want that?
The best gifts for Valentine’s Day: personalised gifts with a personal messageIf you’re looking for beautiful gifts, consider going for a personalised gift, which is a gift that you can personalise specifically for your Valentine. We offer an assortment of over 1500 gifts, which can each be personalised. You can add your partner’s name to the gift and, in many cases, can add a photo too, to create a truly unique personalised gift!
How about a cool wall clock featuring your cutest photo, or a box of chocolates featuring your photo on the packaging? You can even have the photo of your choice placed on the actual chocolates!
Many gifts offer enough space to add a personal message, too. Tell your special someone how much you love them and how happy you are to have them in your life.
If you’re not much of a wordsmith, don’t worry! In our online editor, we offer the option to upload your photo and add your text, but also offer lots of lovely designs for you to choose from. Choose from designs featuring hearts, ‘I love you’ and many more.
You can also add a free message card to your gift, to which you can add a personal message for the recipient. A great option for situations in which you wish to add more than ‘I love you’. We will include your free message card in the parcel, so that the recipient will know who their gift is from when they open it.
Valentine’s gift ideas for womenThere are plenty of gifts to choose from to surprise your Valentine with. How about a delicious bar of chocolate, or a card featuring a personal message? If you’d like to go bigger, go for a personalised pendant or bracelet. There are lots of great gifts to give your favourite person.
Valentine’s gift ideas for menIt can be a bit more of a struggle to find a great Valentine’s Day gift for a man. Most men likely consider it much less of a big deal than women. Surprise him with a delicious bottle of wine, tasty beer gift set or a cool magic mug featuring a fun photo!
Budget-friendly gifts for Valentine’s DayIf you’re looking for something small and sweet to show your love, we have some tips and ideas for you:
* Chocolate is always a good idea! Go for a personalised Milka heart featuring your favourite photo, or personalised heart-shaped chocolates. They might even share them with you!
* If your Valentine enjoys a nice cuppa, give them a personalised tea glass. Add one of our love-themed designs for a romantic twist.
* A photo key ring is another great idea. Your Valentine will think of you every time they grab their keys!.
Valentine’s Day at a distanceYou may not be able to spend Valentine’s Day with your Valentine, which is a real shame. Luckily, there are lots of ways to be ‘together’, even from afar, to make it a special day. Have a beautiful gift delivered to your Valentine, such as a cute chocolate telegram. If you need your gift to be delivered overseas, no problem at all, we can do that for you! In the evening, why not cook the same meal and enjoy it together over video call? Check out all of our tips for Valentine’s Day at a distance.
What to do on Valentine’s DayDepending on the year, Valentine’s Day may be on a weekend day, meaning you can spend a whole day together. But what can you do? We’ve got a few ideas for you:
* Go for a lovely picnic in the park. Fill a basket or shopping bag with bread, toppings, dips, fruit and a lovely drink. Add the perfect finishing touch with a bottle of wine featuring a personalised label!
* Create a photo album of all of your favourite moments together, or create a cute set of Polaroid prints.
* Go for a day at a wellness resort. It’s not just relaxing, but lots of fun to get away. Enjoy moments of peaceful silence as well as cosy chats. Surprise your partner with a lovely embroidered towel, to use in the sauna!
* A romantic dinner can’t be excluded from the list. Cook a lovely meal together, set the table with beautiful wine glasses and light some candles for a romantic setting!
More tips in our blogsIf you’re looking for more inspiration for an unforgettable Valentine’s Day, take a look at our blogs:
* Valentine’s Day at a distance
* Surprise your special someone for Valentine’s Day
* Celebrating your first Valentine’s Day
* How to say I love you