Viewing, editing and deleting your information
If you have any questions or wish to know which information we have on you, you can always contact us.
You are in charge of your own information, which means you have the following rights:
- You have the right to view the personal information we process;
- You have the right to correct or add to the personal information we process, should this be incorrect or incomplete;
- You can always withdraw your permission (by turning off the use of personal cookies here, for example);
- You can object to the processing of your personal information, profiling and direct marketing;
- You can request that we remove your personal information;
- If technically possible, you have the right to have the personal information that we process transferred to yourself or a third party;
- In some cases you can request to have the processing of your personal information (temporarily) limited, which means we process less of your information.
If you contact us, we can ask you to identify yourself by sending a valid ID, to make sure that you are the person to whom the personal information belongs.
We will do our best to meet your request within 30 days. This period may be extended if your request is complex.
If we extend this period, we will of course notify you immediately.