A personalised romantic gift for your special someone
If you would like to surprise your special someone with a sweet, romantic gift, we’ve got you covered. Let us help you find the perfect gift for him, her
How to choose a gift for your partner
Why is it so difficult to choose a romantic gift for your special someone? You would think it would be easy, as you know them so well. But despite this, it can be very hard to know what will make them happy. Especially when they seemingly have all they need. It can still be good to surprise your partner with a romantic gift every now and then. It shows that you still appreciate them and have put in some effort.
If you’re struggling, don’t worry. We have two simple questions with which you can determine which gift will make your partner happy. And if that doesn’t work, we have a list of our most popular romantic gifts as inspiration for you. You can skip the questions if you want, but they are fun to answer!
Ok, here we go. Do you have pen and paper ready?
The first question is: what does your partner really like?
Take 5-10 minutes to answer this question. Write a list of things they like: what do they like to eat and drink, what do they like to do in their spare time, what are their hobbies, what do they talk about often?
You may think you know, but it will still help to write it down, as it can lead to new insights or ideas.
On to the second question: which moments you spend together are most precious to you?
Take another 5-10 minutes to answer the question. Think of the moments in which you laugh together, your most romantic moments together or the ‘first’ moments; first kiss, first date, first holiday, etc. Grab your phone and look at your favourite pictures of the two of you. Which moments are they?
Ok, so now you have two lists to help you find the perfect gift for your partner. The second list will help you with the personalisation of your gift. We personalise just about anything you can think of; mugs, cuddly toys, beer gift sets, wine bottle labels, chocolate, suitcases and so on. When you were looking at photos earlier, you will have found some of fun memories. Have these printed on your chosen gift.
You can create a mug featuring a photo collage, or even a clock or duvet cover. Each time your partner uses or looks at their gift, they’ll think of you and those lovely memories you share.
Why it’s important to surprise your partner every now and then
It is often said that men are especially bad at understanding why women like to receive a gift sometimes. Whether this is true or not, we do understand! When your partner brings you a gift or sets up a romantic date, it shows they care. You can choose to bring home an easy gift, such as a bunch of flowers, any time. But sometimes you need something a bit more special. Whatever the reason or occasion, a gift will show them that you don’t take them for granted and still appreciate them wanting to spend their life with you.
So if you’d like to score some serious points in the romance department, get started now!
Top 5 gifts for her
The first top 5 is for the ladies:
* jewellery: a silver pendant featuring your name or photo
* a cuddly toy featuring your name or a photo of the two of you
*a personalised cushion cover featuring a photo of the two of you
*a photo album of your favourite memories together
* a love lock featuring your names
Top 5 gifts for your home:
* candles featuring your photo
* a wall clock featuring your photo
* a serving tray featuring your photo
* a duvet cover featuring your photo, to get cosy under together
* a wooden card with your photo and a sweet text
Top 5 gifts for the partner that enjoys a nice drink sometimes:
* a bottle of Licor 43 featuring her name
* a gin & tonic gift set featuring her name
*wine glasses with a sweet message and/or her name
* a carafe featuring her name
* a beer or champagne
gift set featuring your photo
Top 5 tasty gifts:
* a chocolate telegram telling her you love her
* an enormous Chupa Chups lollipop tower
*a chocolate gift box with delicious chocolates and your photo
*a Toblerone bar featuring her name and your photo
* a delicious Milka chocolate gift box with your photo
And the most popular gifts for him:
* a travel mug with photo and text
* a personalised leather toiletry bag
* an engraved leather bracelet
* a towel or bathrobe embroidered with his name
Top 5 gifts for your gastronome partner:
* an engraved leather apron
* spirit of choice in a personalised wooden case
* engraved beer glass
* engraved whiskey glass
* personalised beer gift set
Top 5 gifts for the partner that loves to cook:
* an engraved wooden knife block
* a personalised apron featuring his name or photo
* an engraved chopping board
* a chef’s hat featuring his name
* a set of leather oven gloves featuring his name
Top 5 gifts for a partner with style:
* an engraved leather bracelet
* a pair of personalised photo socks
* boxershorts featuring his name or photo
* flip-flops featuring his photo
* cap featuring his name or photo