25 reasons why your mum is the best in the whole wide world!
There are very few people who mean as much to you as your mum. But why are mums so important? We have no less than 25 reasons why your mum is the very best there is:
- She brought you into the world and chose to change your dirty diapers for years. Need we say more?
- She took you to school, picked you up from school and discussed your day with you over a nice cuppa.
- She spent quite a lot of time waiting outside school for you, when you'd gone home with a friend for a play date.
- She always made sure your favourite outfit was washed and ready to wear.
- She cooked for you every single day, even if it wasn't always your favourite.
- She picked you up from parties in the middle of the night.
- She's always there for you, even if you need her at 2 o'clock in the morning.
- She's the one that taught you to be remorseful when you'd done something wrong.
- She taught you how to be a good person and care for others.
- She still takes care of you when you're not feeling well.
- She's the only one who can make your favourite meal just right.
- She never says 'I told you so', even though she always ends up being right.
- She's the strongest woman in the whole world and doesn't let anything stop her.
- She was crazy enough to take on world's toughest job at no pay.
- She's always chosen spending time with family over 'me-time'.
- She always knew instantly if your friends were a good match and was never wrong.
- She never said anything, even if your friend wasn't a good match.
- She has the best (unsolicited) advice.
- She now takes care of your own little ones, so that you can take a break sometimes.
- She made you eat your greens, because she knew they were good for you!
- She's the best secret keeper.
- She's not afraid to tell you if your outfit doesn't suit you.
- You're more like each other than you'd dare to admit.
- She still reminds you to bring a coat when it's cold out.
- She's the first one to notice when you've had a haircut.
How many of the above apply to your mum? Have we forgotten any reasons?
There's one day a year (well, maybe two if you count her birthday) on which you can pamper your lovely mum; Mother's Day! Don't forget to give her a big hug and thank her for everything she does for you.